All work performed by MB Roofing LLC and/or subcontractors, freelancers, vendors, outsources, partners, developers, and designers working on behalf of or for MB Roofing LLC are subject to the following Terms.
2. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time and each such change shall be effective immediately upon posting. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of Services following the posting of changes to these Terms will mean you accept those changes.
3. AGE RESTRICTIONS
You must be 18 or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age, to register with us or use the Services. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Services. Forming a binding contract for the Services is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the Terms set forth herein.
To utilize certain portions of the Services, you may be required to complete a registration process and establish an account with MB Roofing LLC (“Account”). You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to MB Roofing LLC is current, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
5. PASSWORD & SECURITY
As a registered user of the Services, you may receive or establish a username and one or more passwords. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s) and account(s). You understand and agree that you are individually and fully responsible for all actions and postings made from your Account(s). Any accounts you create are not transferrable. You agree to notify MB Roofing LLC immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account(s).
6. WEBSITE CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU
Website content and images must be provided by you, the client. This includes pictures, graphics and text. We take no responsibility for content writing or images, although we will offer customer illustration and rendering at an additional charge. You, the client are responsible for proofing your text, providing titles and properly categorizing the text. MB Roofing LLC is not responsible for any typographical errors in any document which you have approved. Please be sure to check for all errors on your website.
Please do not send partial copies from another website or ask us to copy and paste text from a current website (your own or anyone else’s) as this can raise issues of copyright infringement. Content creation is available, but it is a separate process which will be offered at additional cost to you.
Your designs may be used as part of our portfolio, and we may ask your permission to put our logo on your website. MB Roofing LLC will keep all design files for a period of six months and then delete them, so that your content stays unique.
7. USER CONTENT
“User Content” means any Content (defined below) posted or otherwise submitted to our Services by an end user, whether by submission to a social media service, posting a comment, or otherwise. “Content” means User Content and any other text, photographs, graphics, code, data, software, and more, featured on our Services. Whenever new Content is added to the Services in the future, that Content will also be subject to these Terms.
A. User Content. User Content means any and all information and content that a User submits to, or uses with, the Service. You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that personally identifies you or any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy (defined in Section 16(b)). You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored, or endorsed by MB Roofing LLC. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
B. Acceptable Use Policy. The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”:
- You agree not to use the Service to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Service any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Service unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) use the Service to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other Users, including email addresses, without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Service, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Service), whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Service; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Service, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Service (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file).
c. Enforcement. MB Roofing LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of this Agreement or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.d. Feedback. If you provide MB Roofing LLC with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Service (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to MB Roofing LLC all rights in such Feedback and agree that MB Roofing LLC shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. MB Roofing LLC will treat any Feedback you provide to MB Roofing LLC as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to MB Roofing LLC any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
8. COPYRIGHT POLICY
MB Roofing LLC respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Service do the same. In connection with our Service, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online Service who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Service, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated MB Roofing LLC:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our Service that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall MB Roofing LLC (Or our suppliers) Be liable to you or any third party for any lost profits, lost data, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to this terms or your use of, or inability to use, the service, even if MB Roofing LLC as been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to, and use of, the website or service is at your own discretion and risk, and you Will be solely responsible for any damage or loss resulting therefrom.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion May not apply to you.
The website is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and MB Roofing LLC (And our suppliers) Expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether Express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or noninfringement. We (And our suppliers) Make no warranty that the website or service Will meet your requirements, Will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or Will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. The foregoing disclaimer May not apply to you if you reside in a place that does not allow disclaimers of implied warranties.
11. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Although MB Roofing LLC attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Website, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the content or information on the Website. It is possible that the Website could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform MB Roofing LLC.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MB Roofing LLC and its officers, employees, and agents, including without limitation any costs or legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Service, (b) your violation of this Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations, or (d) your User Content. MB Roofing LLC reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of MB Roofing LLC. MB Roofing LLC will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
Users who choose to access this Website or the Services found at this Website are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
14. Handling of Phone Numbers
1. Statement of Non-Sharing
We respect your privacy and will not share your phone number with third parties unless required by law or with your explicit consent.
2. Text Message Frequency
We may use your phone number to send text messages for various purposes, including but not limited to appointment reminders, service updates, promotional offers, and responses to inquiries. The frequency of text messages may vary, but on average, we send approximately five text messages per month or in response to inquiries.
3. Message and Data Rates May Apply Disclosure
When you provide your phone number for text message communication, you acknowledge that standard message and data rates may apply according to your service plan with your mobile carrier. You are responsible for any costs or fees associated with text message usage.
Contact us. If you have any questions or complaints about these Terms, please contact us as indicated below. We will attempt to respond to your questions or concerns promptly after we receive them.
MB Roofing LLC
104 rockwood rd
Newtown square, Pa, 19073